Do These Problems Sound Familiar?
- You’re a grown man still dressing like a boy in t-shirts and jeans.
- You want a promotion but look nothing like a man who should be in charge.
- Women ignore you because you don’t look successful.
- When shopping for clothing you can’t tell quality from junk.
- You have no idea what clothing styles or colors best compliment you.
- Your clothes make you look lanky, short, and fat.
- You have limited funds with which to build your wardrobe.
Not a difficult choice, right?
The problem is that most men are left with option 1 by default.
The top 1% of men take option 2 and invest in themselves.
A Simple Course
Taught By A Professional
Accessible From Any Device
Makes Style Easy To Understand
A Course That Can Be Taken Anywhere
Complete With Video, Audio & Written Material
Well You Don’t Have To Imagine. I Built It.
This Is A Man’s Guide To Style
Detailed 24-Hour Self-Study Improvement Course
14 Sections, 100+ Lessons, 13 Hours Audio Companion
- Understand why you need to dress sharp.
- What steps you need to improve your appearance – today.
- Build the Foundation – Fit – Fabric – Personal Style.
- Focus on the importance of body type.
- How to build your wardrobe.
- Overview of men’s suits, sport coats, dress slacks, blazers, coats, neckties, shoes, socks, & more!
- Understand clothing alterations.
- How to dress for weddings, business meetings, travel, etc.
- Both hot and cold weather dressing techniques.
- And hundreds of other menswear topics……….delivered instantly.
As a man in my early 30s, I knew I should be further along with my goals and plans by this point. I knew that I wanted to get more out of life and be taken more seriously, but for some reason I hadn’t tapped my potential. As I began to really apply myself, I realized that part of that was due to the way other people perceived me. My dress had basically not changed since high school. So, people viewed me not much differently than a high school kid. I know that outward appearance doesn’t necessarily mean anything-but I wanted to be the best man I could be, inside AND out. I just didn’t know how until I ran into Antonio’s material online. I went through his ample free material, and learned a TON. Then I purchased his comprehensive eBook and learned a LOT more… I listened through to it 4 or 5 times in a row. I went through his “Style System” course and gleaned all I could. Now my outward appearance truly mirrors my inner man. In the 5 months since I began to make the changes Antonio equipped me to make, I have become a lead consultant to a multimillion dollar Napa winery and I am acting as the COO of a new technology company. Dressing well didn’t teach me these skills, but it gave me the confidence to put myself out there, and the credibility to be given a chance to prove myself. Not to mention… it’s a lot easier to get dates 🙂 I have since looked into other men’s style advisors, and although there are some great ones out there, Antonio is the King in my opinion. This man will help you get where you want to be in your life. He has had a huge impact on mine.Matt Wolcott
Guide To Grooming
18 Pages of solid grooming information – from a basic understanding of colognes, shaving tools, hair and nails grooming - to an overview of skin creams.
Guide To Etiquette
A 13 page overview of societal expectations and norms – from basic societal etiquette to understanding business etiquette. This is a must for any man moving up in society or interacting with people of high status.
Guide To Manners
Confused as to what separates manners from etiquette? Then you need this succinct 14 page guide as we break out manners for every day interactions, manners for the office, for a night out, and hosting a party.
How To Buy Guides
Eleven how to buy checklists – all in printable pdf format as well. How to buy a Suit, Sweater, Pair of Shoes, Sport Jacket, Dress Shirt, Pair Of Trousers, Overcoat, Tuxedo, Watch, Leather Jacket, and Luggage.
- A Man’s Guide To Style Home-Study Course – 100+ illustrated lessons delivered instantly via a private membership website.
- All of the sections above condensed into a pdf eBook.
- 50+ Support Videos & 75+ Audio Readings
- 13+ Hour Audio Companion – Broken-up into 77 sections
- Style 101 – One Hour Emergency Course
- A Man’s Guide To Grooming (18 Page Guide)
- A Man’s Guide To Etiquette (13 Page Guide)
- A Man’s Guide To Manners (14 Page Guide)
- 11 How To Buy Guides (pdf checklists)
- $97 Discount Coupon on my Personal Image Blueprint Course
- Lifetime Access & Updates
Hi guys. I started looking into dressing sharp for a few reasons. First I’m a father of 4 and didn’t want to dress worse than my eldest son. Second, I started working as a barber and wanted to dress up in the industry. And thirdly I just wanted to look like a man and be treated as such. I grow up without my father around and didn’t have anyone to look up to, so I just copied my friends and dressed like they did. To cut this short, I just wanted to look professional in my line of work and I didn’t want to let my children down anymore. I’m a man, a father and I want to be treated like one. I’m now working in an industry were my looks are what makes me stand out from the rest. My work uniform is white shirt black trousers. Some days ill add a black tie, others a bow tie, some days a waist coat with or without a either tie. I’ve learnt from Antonio, not only does dressing will make me stand out but the little extras go the extra mile.Harry
..so have faith and envision the respect you will get from dressing sharp the way your family will look at you the example you set for your friends and the standard you hold yourself at. It will open more doors and opportunities for you ...I was insecure I still am but with a mentor like Antonio he gives me the confidence to do better and know that I am important I am worth every penny and I am a great investment I cant thank him enough and I hope that anyone who is interested in what he has to offer please dont wait any longer your life is at the end of the sign up you can do it!Louis
Hi Antonio, ahead of tonight’s final webinar I just wanted to say what an experience it has been, and continues to be. I wish that, now at 51, I had known what you’ve been teaching us thirty years ago. But I look forward to the next thirty years as I’m just getting started!Scott
I am originally from Zimbabwe, on a scholarship from my government studying in South Africa at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University. I am pursuing a degree in Accounting, the chartered route. Your lessons have made incredible influences on how my lecturers judge, I have played golf and had coffee with many of them! Some have even bought me textbook!..when you dress sharp peoples always assume that they can learn something mysterious about you and trust me that what counts! I come from a very poor background that is why I am not on your style system but I love travelling and I sincerely hope that 1 day I will meet you in person. Your values on family really are humbling! I am young, on 25, got a scholarship to study when I was 24 so I have heard to climb a steep curve in such a short time! i now value quality in many areas, in my eating, dressing, communication, thinking, etiquette and I see you have it all. Antonio do you know that there are classic grocery items everyman should know? That’s right you gave me the appetite to learn all these things!Reed